- Physics and sound: Dmitry A.;
- Porting: x4fab.
Our first drift-car, ported from Forza Motorsport 4 with some “tuning”: new steering wheel, turbo gauge (was taken from a very nicely done Nissan 180SX for sort of consistency), exhaust. Also, for example, seats were improved, now they’re smoother and with AO.
For damages we tried to recreate drift-specific dents instead of usual mess. And added fake lighting in a couple of places — looks not so bad.
Previews were generated with Content Manager.
- Physics based on real data;
- Bunch of original skins;
- AO, blurred rims, dirt, damages;
- Proper Japanese number plates;
- Kunos-styled previews.
- 1.0.4: More precise physics, visual fixes;
- 1.1: Differential’s preload value adjusted;
- 1.3: New Matsuri version;
- 1.3.2: Flames and other adjustments;
- 1.4: Few physics improvements.