- Physics and sound: Dmitry A.;
- Porting: x4fab.
Taken from Forza model was pretty incorrect: it was about 20 cm shorter, so we had to fix it by scaling it up a bit. And now it’s 10 cm wider than it should be. Physics is still correct though (but visual wheels don’t exactly match physics wheels).
Everything else isn’t so bad. Apart from usual exterior AO (including chrome) we added interior AO, which is new for us (for ports, of course). Car is in two versions, 426 HEMI and 440 Magnum.
Previews and liveries were generated with Content Manager.
- Physics based on real data;
- AO, interior AO, blurred rims, dirt, damages;
- Proper USA number plates;
- Kunos-styled previews and liveries.
- 1.3: Update for AC 1.7, a lot of visual improvements.
Please, tell if you want sources, I’ll add them as well.