First original model, made from scratch. Here is its development thread on the official AC forum. To be honest, I specifically selected something more squarish for a start.
Apart from simple stock version (Peugeot 504 Injection 1.8 Berlina A02 '68) there is a sporty version (TN Sport '77), with a different dashboard, steering wheel, seats and some bits in the exterior. And, of course, a bit more powerful.
Sound was recorded from a car with a similar engine, should be close to the original.
By the way, I’ve added a lot of different details, such as animated suspension, toggling buttons, moving arrows. Sadly, Kunos don’t want to add a support for analog clocks, so they don’t work.
- Physics based on real data and tested by owners;
- Tyres generated using neural networks;
- Original specially recorded sound;
- OEM paints;
- AO, blurred rims, damages, dirt;
- LODs (B, C and D) and low-resolution version of the interior matching Kunos rules;
- Animated suspension, doors and wipers;
- Wobbling exhaust pipe;
- Interior and rims colors are defined by some 8×8 textures (easier for skinning);
- Kunos-styled number plates;
- Kunos-styled liveries and previews.